06. Greece, I volunteered there in 2010 and I just fell in love with the place, I was there for a month in a tent surrounded by mountains and breath taking scenery, I honestly think I left my heart in Greece. Volunteering aboard was the best decision I've ever made and would go back to Greece in a heart beat.
05. Camden, I just adore everything about that place, the busy markets, the amazing food, I feel alive in Camden. Hopefully i'll be going there for a spot of Xmas shopping soon.
04. My bedroom it's just so peaceful, I love to relax and wind down and light candles and curl up with a book in bed. My bed is the most comfiest bed EVER !!!!
03. The nature trail, as a kid my Granda use to bring me and my cousins out to the woods with the dogs. We called it the nature trail and often my granda would pretend we were "lost in the woods" when really he knew which path led to where. It was my childhood and I love that place dearly, from picking berries to swinging on the swing over the stream, holds a special place in my heart.
02. I am not sure if this can be classed as a place, the stars, yeh I've mentioned them quiet a lot but they simply fascinate me every time I gaze in to the dark valley filled with bright lights it gives me a sense of joy and within that second all of today's worries are lost.
01. Bunratty castle and the folk park in Co.Clare, we use to visit there as a child and I loved wandering through the "living village" it was an amazing to experience the recreated 19 century life.