Evening everyone this is my first ever monthly favourites post which i'm excited to share them with you's.
- Lush - Tea Tree Water : I've been on the hunt for a good toner and by god have I found one. It instantly refreshes the skin and the smell of tea tree is divine. This product is a essential in my skin care routine and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
- Figs & Rouge - 100% Organic Balm : I literally have falling in love with this balm, my lips aren't in the best condition so I have found it nourishes them and keeps them smooth and moisturised. The packaging is vintage and glamorous looking which is a major plus in my books.
- Bio Oil : I bought this oil as I have a few scars that I wanted to try and get rid of, I only recently started using bio oil again and i'm delighted I did so. The oil absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves it feeling silky, I can't say i'm a fan of the scent but it's tolerable. I use this constantly after showering and I've noticed a big difference in my dehydrated skin.
- Balance Me - Pure Skin Face Wash : I found this face wash to be great as it purifies and calms the skin, the aromas are very floral/citrus like. I've used half of it up already and I will be repurchasing it soon as I've been using it daily.
- Kim Kardashian - Perfume : The bottle is very glamorous which was to be expected of Ms K, the scent is very feminine and I can't stop wearing this musky floral scent. Thank god for my boyfriend giving it to me as a gift other wise I wouldn't have looked twice at it since i'm not a Kardashian fan.
- Sure - 48 H Active Anti- perspirant : This is my favourite deodorant of now, it gives off a pleasant smell and it doesn't leave any white marks or residue.
- Primark - Back Combing Brush : I don't suffer with flat hair and I certainly don't have a lack of volume, but sometimes when i'm going out at night and I like that extra volume added to my hair I reach for this back combing brush. It's cheap as chips and works wonders.
- Primark - Velcro Rollers : Another primark wonder product, as I mentioned above my hair has a lot of volume but I like to put these in to give my hair added fullness and bounce when going out. They are so quick and easy to use, I feel like a glamorous scouser with them in my hair.
Do you like any of my favourites ?