15 September 2012

Don't You Worry Child





Shirt - Primark
Disco Pants - River Island
Pumps - Primark
Bag - Primark
Fox Tail - Nasty Gal
Brooch - Charity Shop

So today I decided to be the top sister I am and treat my brother to Eddie Rockets, not to say I was craving an Oreo Milkshake. If you've never been to Eddie Rockets it's an American dinner with amazing food, go check it out guy's. Can you tell I love Primark lol. I also picked a few bits in boots which will be in a haul video very soon. I had a nice day bonding with my brother and I bet he just loved been dragged in and out of shops. I thought I show you what my brother wore on the day as well, enjoy.



cool runners !!!

15 comments:

  1. Love how expensive the Pennys shirt looks on you! Nothing beats someone asking you wear you got something from and replying Pennys haha!!

    Ps. The song you got your title from.. I'm literally addicted!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely big sister you are! I would love Eddie Rockets right now, love the Bacon and Cheese Fries! Love your brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit, the shirt is amazing! I am addicted to Primark, by the way! Oreo milkshakes are awesome!
    I follow you!
    New post on my blog, showing my outfits of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cool runners! I'd love my brothers to take me to Eddie Rockets! Looks like you had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit! i really love your shirt :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own polishes! just click one page back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post and your blog! I'd love you to enter my prize giveaway! Keep in touch, B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your brooch! :D I also really like your brother's shirt - make him give it to me haha.


    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute outfit! I love the colour of that blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just followed you, found you on BBU blog hop. Maybe we can follow each other.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!
    Mind to check out my blog?
    Maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you soooo soooo much for your comments, hand on heart it means a lot.

<3