10 December 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


I love when the leaves are scattered on the ground, it's breath taken / I was such a happy bunny when my ts came in the post, 2 great bands to say the least !! /  Treated myself / My xmas tree / Me & Graham just before we headed out on the town / I'm in love with my Chloe esq boots / Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01 / My stiletto nails that I recently bit off ouccchh / My monthly fix of Elle / Nice skinny latte after a hard days work / The lovely Sarah getting her makeup done by Niamh Martin from Nima Brushes at the Christmas blogger meet up / Emma me & Ellie I love them 2 girls / A Long Island Ice Tea with all the bbloggers / I'm loving this necklace I bought in NewLook recently / James Arthur ooofffft enough said, but i'm extremely delighted he won the XFactor tonight, i'm such a big fan / Penguins are my favourite animal so I just had to buy these adorable pjs. 




8 comments:

Thank you soooo soooo much for your comments, hand on heart it means a lot.

<3