07 January 2013

Don't leave me high, Don't leave me dry.




Hey guys, another OFTD post, god i'm on a roll lol. I take that back, i'm a little late posting this, my OFTD was taking on Friday I just have been way too busy to post it till now. So Friday night I went out with my mates on the town, yes it was a mad one and I sure did pay for it the next day. Shots are the devil, never again, but sure don't we always say that until next time around. I went for a casual rock chick look with my Ramones T Shirt ,Disco Pants and of course my ever so beautiful Spiked Boots. 
Ramones T Shirt // Pennies
Disco Pants // River Island
Spiked Boots // Local Shoe Shop
Chain Necklace // Forever 21
Holy Bracelets // Pennies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you soooo soooo much for your comments, hand on heart it means a lot.

<3